PZL-ŚWIDNIK – OVER 60 YEARS IN THE AVIATION INDUSTRY
|• Almost 3500 employees, including 630 engineers
• Over 7400 helicopters delivered to more than 40 countries worldwide
• Key partner of leading aviation companies producing rotary- and fixed wing structures.
• Over 150 Świdnik-produced helicopters in service of the Polish Armed Forces
|• Among the most experienced aviation companies in the world
• Supporting Polish Armed Forces for over 60 years
• Supply chain of 1300 companies, including 900 domestic businesses
• The largest and most modern manufacturer of composite structures in Poland
POLAND’S HELICOPTER DESIGN AUTHORITY
Through PZL-Świdnik, Poland is one of only seven countries that can deliver complete helicopter design, manufacturing and support. The company is a world leader in:
• vibration reduction technology
• gearbox design and manufacture
• rotorcraft systems integration
• final assembly
• comprehensive repair and overhaul service
• helicopter modification and upgrade
• pilot and maintainer training
PZL-ŚWIDNIK AND AGUSTAWESTLAND PARTNERSHIP
Since 2010, PZL-Świdnik has been one of three European industrial pillars of the Anglo-Italian AgustaWestland group, one of the leaders in the world helicopter industry.
The successful privatization has led to investment worth over 300 MLN PLN in infrastructure, occupational safety and health improvement, staff training, technology and intellectual property transfer.
This enabled the company to take on advanced technology projects, including design and development of unmanned rotorcraft (e.g. SW-4 Solo) and the AW149 – the most modern medium-category military helicopter in the world.
PZL-Świdnik is the established Centre of Excellence in aerostructures for AgustaWestland worldwide. The company has produced more than 1700 aerostructures for AgustaWestland so far, including over 540 fuselages of the AW139 helicopter – the company’s best seller.
INVESTMENTS IN R&D AND TECHNOLOGY
• comprehensive capability for static and fatigue tests of aerostructures and dynamic parts (e.g. certification of AW149 and AW609 Tiltrotor) – the only facility of this kind in Poland
• SW-4 Solo unmanned helicopter development
• collaborative R&D programs, e.g.: Innolot and Eu’s Clean Sky joint technology initiativeclose cooperation with leading polish and european technical universities on R&D and engineering projects (e.g. aeronet)
• close cooperation with leading polish and european technical universities on R&D and engineering projects (e.g. Aeronet)
INVESTMENT IN PEOPLE AND SKILLS
60+ years of experience in the Polish industrial ecosystem has enabled us to form partnerships and create advanced technology clusters (e.g. Lublin Cluster for Advanced Aerospace Technology), which will ensure the creation of hundreds of new jobs in the region.
PZL-Świdnik is the biggest Polish producer of aircrafts, with 3500 employees and one of the major employers in the Lublin region.
PZL-Świdnik’s commitment to the development of its employees, its HR policies and employment conditions sealed the prestigious ‘Top Employer Polska 2014’ certificate.